The latest in home ventilation technology, MaxBreeze silently draws hot air from your roof cavity keeping your home cool in the warmer months.
What Is A Solar Roof Fan?
Solar Powered Roof Fans are a simple and environmentally sensible solution that can protect your home, roof and even save you money.
Powered completely by free solar energy, our sleek and efficient MaxBreeze roof vent is compact, quiet, powerful & can be rotated to face the sun so it can be installed in any location!
The function of a solar roof fan is to improve air circulation in the roof cavity, reducing heat & moisture build up and resulting in a healthier and more energy efficient home. Solar roof fans can therefore significantly extend the life of your roof, not to mention during summer months, keeping your roof space cooler, resulting in a cooler home and savings on other ‘cooling’ costs.
But their benefits don’t stop when the weather cools down, even during winter months, they prevent moisture build-up, keeping the roof space dry and fresh, reducing mold and wood rot.
Our Solar Bright Solar Roof Fan, called the MaxBreeze are the best in their class, with the highest standards for quality and functionality. Including the ability to add an optional Energy Storage battery (charged by the sun) so that the unit can operate at night, making our MaxBreeze unique.
In fact, we are so confident in the quality of our products we offer an exceptional 15-year product warranty – the best in Australia.
- Fully assembled product ready for (DIY) Do It Your self-installation.
- 20 Watt high performance built in Solar Panel.
- Durable injection moulded housing, rotatable for maximum performance.
- 5 polymeric fan blades.
- Brushless DC motor, formulated for quieter ventilation.
- Leak proof flashing to suit all applications.
- Snap-Action type thermostat included in MaxBreeze standard model.
- Master controller included in MaxBreeze Combo model.
- Master Controller + Storage included in Zephyr model
- Provisions for main power operation in both Combo & Zephyr models